Vanity Upon Vanity, Life without Children is meaningless

google.com, pub-9820276073479546, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-9820276073479546"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

"I longed for marriage" 
.. and I got married 
But life with out children is deserting

Thus I longed to be blessed with children 
... and I got children 
But within no time my small apartment made me uncomfortable..
I therefore longed for bigger house with garden.. 
well, I got it, though with much efforts 
Yes, I possessed a mansion, but my children have grown up by then

Hence, I longed for them got married... 
I now have them married, 
yet official responsibilities give me fatigue

Now I resorted to retirement, so to get some rest... 
.. Now I retired, become single just as I was after graduation.. 
.. After graduation I notice, I approached life, but now, I bid life farewell..

Still I do have ambitions.. 
.. I therefore longed for Quranic memorization.. 
.. but my memory betrayed me..

.. I longed to frequent fasting... 
... yet my health condition won't allow me do it..

.. I longed for night devotion "Qiyamul layl"... 
.. but my feet could no longer carry me well...

VERILY The Prophet SAW made it categorical that " Make profit out of five things before five things over took you. 
Your youthfulness before the old age 
Your health before illness 
Your affluence before austerity 
Your free time before busy moment 
Your life before your death

NB: If your daily routine is empty of the following activities, be quick and insert them NOW... or NEVER :-
*2 Raka'at of Duha
*Daily Quranic recitation routine 
*Qiyamul layl 
*Alms giving /supporting the needy 
*Spreading good word/nasiha/salam

May Almighty ALLAH continue to help against the satanic whispers and evils of our own souls. Ameen Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum.barkar da juma'at kareem .good morning how is ur family and work sir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where The Is the Miraculous Tanzanian Boy, Sheik Sherifudeen Hafiz

Biography of The New Ohinoyi of Ebira Land

Understated Dominance. "Don’t miss out this amazing novel, An Understated Dominance by Marina Vittori."